The Defender Slot Review
The Defenders is a five-reel, three-row video slot from Dragon Gaming. There are no less than 10 paylines in The Defenders slot machine. Dragon Gaming slots are recognized for their stunning graphics; thus, it is no shocker that the game is distinguished by cutting-edge graphic design and an upbeat soundtrack that captures its futuristic theme. The symbols are hand-drawn rather than CGI-created, but they are still very crisp and modern, reminding Big Bang slot machine. You'll find out more about the defender slot and its bonus features as you read further.
Game Play And Prizes
High rollers can enjoy themselves as well, given the slot's ability to hand out some truly incredible wins. In The Defenders slot, you must land two or more icons across a payline to form a winning combination. With their generous feature picks, the defender slot free spins
are often triggered. This could account for the game's high return to player rate of 96.43 percent. The minimum bet for all ten paylines is 20p, and the maximum bet is £90.00. Multipliers will give you a lot of fun during the defender slot free spins rounds if you're lucky enough to get them on the blind. Win combos are formed when at least three similar symbols or characters appear on adjacent reels from left to right, as is customary.
Symbols And Themes
There are three superhero icons, Fire Man, Ice Man, and Air Woman, featured in this slot machine. Ice balls, fireballs, and card suits join them on the reels in this 5-reel, 3-row game with 10 set paylines. There are no wilds in the base game of the defenders slot machine. There are the traditional bonus or scatter sign, on the other hand, contains a slew of features that serve as the game's backbone. These characters seem to have been placed through an '80s cartoon' filter, which is maybe fitting for a game about superheroes. In faded pastels and vivid primary colors, the game's setting and additional artwork are distinctly comic-book-esque.
We would presume that blue symbolizing good and orange portrays evil in this case. The orange 'enemy' tends to wield fire, while the blue characters' superpowers seem to be linked to ice. The soundtrack will fit in well with any 1980s film, such as Superman 3.
Special Features And Bonuses
With a multitude of bonus picks and additional bonuses, The Defenders have a multi-dimensional free games feature.
- Free Spins: You can cause different free spins rounds by landing 3 to 5 bonus scatters anywhere on the reels. You'll get a certain amount of bonus picks if you get three, four, or five scatters. The bonus picks are blind during each free spin, but they can award multipliers, wilds, extended symbols, and additional bonus picks at top online casino sites.
- Wilds: If you choose wilds, either Ice Man, Fire Man, or Air Woman will be your wild for the duration of the free spins. Like a joker in a card game, the superheroes will fill in the gaps between matching symbols.
- Multipliers: You can choose from 2x, 3x, or 4x multipliers, each of which will be added to any win during the free spins rounds.
- Expanding icons: If you choose this bonus option, either Ice Man, Fire Man, or Air Woman can extend to fill the entire reel when they appear on it.
- Extra Free Spins: If you choose to tap on this bonus option, you will be rewarded 2, 3, 4, or 5 additional free spins. Many of the previous bonus picks will be carried over to the extra free spins.