- Diamond Fortunator: Hold and WinPlayson
- Fruit MegawaysPlayson
- Royal Coins: Hold and WinPlayson
- Burning Wins x2Playson
- Rich Diamonds: Hold and WinPlayson
- Solar Queen MegawaysPlayson
- Buffalo Power: ChristmasPlayson
- Buffalo Power Hold and WinPlayson
- Hand Of GoldPlayson
- Robin of LoxleyMascot
- Red HordeMascot
Red Horde Slot Review
Red Horde Slot machine by Mascot gaming follows the regular 5x3 layout. However, it has only 15 paylines which means you can only combine the symbols in 15 different ways. These paylines have, however, been fixed to help you get maximum wins from the game.
When it comes to the payout rate, Red Horde slot machine does quite well. Like in Dracula's Family, its RTP is around 96.5%. This is not surprising as many slots from Mascot Gaming have their RTPs usually above the industry’s average. The volatility of the game is medium while the hit rate is 35.6%
Gameplay And Prices
Ready to start playing? Whether you choose Red Horde slot free play or the real-money version, the gameplay is the same. There are eight coin sizes to choose from. These are 0.15, 0.30. 0.75, 1.50, 3.00, 7.50, 15.00, and 30.00. Once you choose any of these coins, you can proceed to click on “Spin”. But if you want multiple spins at a time, the autoplay feature is available. You will find the autoplay button just beside spin.
There’s also a quick spin option beside the Spin button. When you activate the quick spin, it reduces the time it takes for the slot to complete a round. This is quite useful if you love it fast-paced.
Theme & Symbols In Red Horde
Red Horde online slot is an action-packed game with a medieval theme. The visuals of the games are well-detailed and catchy. It has beautiful animations and sound effects that make it more interesting. In the background of the reels, you’ll find the medieval village which you’ll have to protect. You’ll find some small huts by the side and rivers.
The symbols of the game are quite related to the theme, of course, except for the card symbols. You’ll find symbols such as a farmer, a guard, a cow, a gem pendant, and four monsters. The card symbols include the ten, jack, queen, king, and ace. You get the lowest payouts when you land the card-playing icons.
The monster symbols pay the highest prizes of the game. Furthermore, they pay you when you match only two symbols on the reels, unlike the regular symbols that pay for only 3 or more matching symbols. The goblin with a yellow background is the lowest paying monster of the game and it gives you 4 coins for matching 2 and 100 coins for matching 5.
The king goblin is the highest paying monster and the best value symbol of the game. You can get up to 6 coins for matching two of a kind and 200 coins for matching five of a kind. The farmer symbol also pays for matching 2 symbols on a payline. There is also a wild and scatter symbol. When you land a wild, it substitutes other symbols except the scatter to create winning opportunities.
Special Features With Bonuses
Mascot Gaming has included two extra features with best casino bonus in this game to keep you interested. We have described both below
- The growing modifiers feature: This innovative addition reveals modifiers every time you spin and don’t win. What happens is one of the treasure chests on the right side of the reels is unlocked to reveal the modifier. This modifier then changes symbols like the guard, cow, and villager into wilds. It also adds 2x, 3x, or 5x multipliers.
- Free Spins: You can trigger the free spins feature when you land at least three scatter symbols on the reels. The game will award you 10 free spins to use. Any active modifier will also apply during the free spins feature. You can have extra wilds and get up to a 5x multiplier. Interestingly, you can retrigger the free spins.