- Fortune FarmExpanse Studio
- Planets PowerExpanse Studio
- Spinning BuddhaExpanse Studio
- God of CoinsExpanse Studio
- Wild White WhaleExpanse Studio
- Zombie ApocalypseExpanse Studio
- PiaExpanse Studio
- Veni Vidi ViciExpanse Studio
- Pinata LocaExpanse Studio
- Shaolin CrewExpanse Studio
- African SafariSlotvision
- Secret TempleSlotvision
Legioner Slot Review
Developed by Mascot Gaming, Legioner online slot has 25 paylines with 5 reels and 3 rows. It comes with many bonuses and extra features to give you wonderful rewards. Just like in Gonzo’s Quest, the game has an RTP which sits at 96.00% while its volatility is medium.
In this Legioner Slot Machine review, we will show you how to prepare for this battle. As you land wilds and other winning symbols, you pull down enemies on the field. You can play Legioner slot free right away or continue reading to learn more about the game.
Gameplay In Demo Mode And Prices
When you’re ready to play, you can visit any of the Legioner slot sites or try out the demo version for free. After the game loads, go to the bet panel to choose your wager size. The lowest coin size is 0.25 while the highest is 25.00.
Once you select a coin size, it automatically applies to all the paylines as they are fixed. Then, you can proceed to click on spin. On either side of the spin button are the autoplay and quick spin features. If you the reels to spin by themselves, you can use the autoplay. And if you want faster rounds, simply activate the quick spin feature. You win in the game when you land at least 2 symbols from left to right on a payline. Payouts are awarded immediately and you can continue to play.
Theme & Symbols In Legioner
Legioner slot machine has a theme of the Roman Empire. It takes you into a battle between the Gauls and the Celts. Behind the reels is a forest with a slightly dark misty atmosphere. You’ll see some tree branches by the sides and also see the campfire by the left side of the reels.
There are many special symbols available in the game. While some of them trigger bonuses, others act as regular icons in the game. It starts with the classic card icons 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A. You have to match at least 3 of these symbols on a payline before you get a win.
Then you also have two legionaries and a Roman lady which are the higher paying icons. They pay you when you match at least 3 of them on a payline. Also, look out for the two-crossed swords icon as it represents the scatter. Then there are also many wilds in the game. You will find more information about these wilds in the next section below.
Special Features With Bonuses
The special features of this game are based on the different wilds and the scatter. The wilds appear anywhere on the reels during the base game and even the free spins round. But they only show on reels 2, 3, or 4. When a wild symbol appears, it changes randomly into any of the types of wild in the game.
Your bonus will depend on which of the wilds you get. Here are the bonuses you can get with wilds and the scatter at the best online casino bonuses.
- Free Spins: Land 5, 7, or 10 free spins when you match 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols on the reels. In addition to the spins, you also get a bet multiplier if you land at least 2 scatters.
- Wild Substitution: This is the usual feature of the wild symbol. It replaces other icons on the reels apart from the scatter and helps you make more winning combinations. You also get a 2x multiplier if you land two of the wilds.
- Wild Blue Flag: The blue flag is one of the wilds that gives you a 1x multiplier in the regular game and 2x during the free spins. It also substitutes all other symbols except scatters
- Wild Red Flag: This flag gives you a 1x multiplier in the base game and 2x in the free spins just like the wild blue flag. However, it also gives you a respin and acts as sticky wilds.
- Wild Gold Flag: You can only see this wild during the free spins. When it appears, you are awarded an extra spin.